- The Loyalty Club (“The Programme”) is operated by Richmond BID Limited (registered in England under company number 10472225) with its registered office at Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant, Richmond TW9 1DL (“Richmond BID”, “Be Richmond” “we”, “us”, “our”).
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) will govern your membership of The Programme. Use and or registration of your card constitutes acceptance of these Terms
- Members of The Programme will be able to receive benefits, discounts and special Offers from participating retailers (“Offers”).
- The Offers you have access to may vary from time to time and from person to person.
Joining The Programme
- To join The Programme, you should log into www.berichmond.london/loyalty or email email@example.com or call 020 3846 6358
- Not all retailers within Richmond upon Thames town centre will be part of The Programme.
Offers and how to redeem them
- Offers are subject to availability. It may also be necessary for our participating retailers to make changes to Offers which have already been published.
- Offers will also be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the participating retailer making the Offer (for example, closing dates, exclusions).
- As far as possible, any relevant terms and conditions and/ or details of limits on availability will be provided alongside the Offer. To avoid disappointment, please read these carefully before trying to redeem an Offer.
- Details of Offers available to you will be shown on our website, and in emails which we send you about The Programme.
- To redeem an Offer you should present the unique bar code on your card and/or the online profile (App) to the participating retailer at the point of purchase.
- You may be prevented from redeeming an Offer if:
(i) the participating retailer has reason to suspect fraud or misconduct on your part or in the way the Offer is being used or
(ii) the Offer was sent to you in error due to a technical fault. Be Richmond Loyalty Club Responsibility and Liability
- We have no responsibility or liability for:
(i) the Offers made by retailers;
(ii) failure of a participating retailer to honour an Offer; or
(iii) goods or services which you purchase from a retailer using an Offer or otherwise.
- If an issue arises in relation to any of the points listed above, you should contact the participating retailer directly to resolve the matter.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in connection with using The Programme, including without limitation, in relation to any transmission delays, data message delays or any other technical difficulties beyond our control.
Cancellation of Offers
- From time to time, it may be necessary to withdraw Offers from The Programme. It may not always be possible to give advance warning of this.
- Whilst we will try to ensure that the scanners and system are available during store opening hours, you understand that there may be circumstances where the scanner and/or system is unavailable and you will not be able to redeem Offers
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend The Programme at any time at our discretion and without reason.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership of The Programme at our discretion in the event that:
(i) we terminate The Programme; or
(ii) we reasonably believe that you have failed to comply with these Terms; or
(iii) we reasonably believe you have behaved in a way which is fraudulent, inappropriate or illegal.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership of The Programme if you do not redeem Offers for a continuous period of 15 months.
- Where your membership of The Programme is terminated then from the date of termination you will not be able to redeem Offers
Withdrawal from the Loyalty Scheme by you
- If you no longer wish to take part in the Loyalty Scheme, you can do so by simply deleting or ceasing to use the card/App.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of members of The Programme. When you take part in The Programme, we will collect certain information from you including your name, email address, telephone number and any other information you provide, such as age group, interests and preferences.
- We will use this information to:
(i) register you as a member of The Programme;
(ii) provide you with details of Offers and enable you to redeem
Offers with participating retailers;
(iii) collect statistics about your use of The Programme.
(iv) contact you by email or SMS about our new developments, services and any other information we think may be of interest to you based on your use of The Programme;
(v) pass information you provide us on to companies within our group of companies so that they can contact you by email or SMS with details of developments and activities which may interest you.
- We may pass on or allow access to your information:
(i) to our suppliers, contractors and professional advisors where this is necessary for them to provide services and facilities to us;
(ii) to any purchaser of all or part of our business;
(iii) where we are required to do so by law, court order or other legal process;
(iv) where, acting in good faith, we believe disclosure is necessary to assist in the investigation or reporting of suspected illegal or other wrongful activity;
(v) to protect and defend our rights or property.
- You may withdraw your consent to receive marketing information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you. You can request this information by contacting us
at email@example.com. We may make a small charge for providing this information.
- If you think any of the information we hold about you is out of date or incorrect, you may ask us to correct or remove this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is possible that personal data we collect from you may
- From time to time, we may make changes to these Terms. Where this happens, we will notify members with a notice on our website.
- These Terms are subject to English law and any disputes arising out of these Terms and/or The Programme shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- For any comments, suggestions or questions about The Programme or these Terms, you can contact us by email at email@example.com